Sunday, December 11, 2005

Sunday rumble


My bike is sitting on the trainer right now, and a really bad Packers/Lions game is on Sunday night football-so why am I blogging? Because I have guilt.

To be precise, I have blogging guilt. Did post some great ones in the head over the weekend-that isn't very helpful though is it?

I need to bike for 90 minutes to keep on schedule, so it's off to train.

Saw Narnia-loved it! "It's the world dear, did you expect it to be small?" (great quote) Working alot because of people out on vacations. Neighborhood Christmas party last night-riot! The main soundtrack for the night was from an "all 80's truckstop cd" classic. Broke training-what can you do when Bailey's is floating around the room.

Decided if I ever give up Tri's I can go in for the rollerderby thing-in the event you missed it that was in the ad space for my site counter last week what the ???????? So, irony intact, this week is an ad for in line skates. Maybe fate is trying to tell me something. Dang it, I need to go train-good night all.

4 comments:

Fe-lady said...

ummm-Baileys!
I don't think you missed anything "out here"-it's kinda like watching "Lost"- you can catch up with everyone pretty quickly when you have the time!
90 min. on the trainer...I am impressed. Keep up the good work! (I hate stationary ANYTHING!)

:) said...

I saw Narnia this weekend too! Loved it. My all time favorite books from my childhood. Seriously connected with this one! Glad you enjoyed it too...

Spandex King said...

Hey!! Ya gotta love those Vikes!!! Now that the lake's are frozen they can concentrate on football, ha ha. Happy training!!

Bolder said...

thank gawd i moved from Lion country, to Bronco country... i now have a reason for watching football again! plus, you go to all the local places and they have great drink/meal specials when Denver is playin'!