Friday, September 15, 2006

Buck Naked Boy has a girlfriend

Which explains why, at 6 am, I am cutting a PB & J into four equal squares for his lunch. His girlfriend eats her sandwhich that way. And who says the way to a man's heart isn't through his stomach. Of course, Hyphen Girl is all over that.

"BNB has a grrrrrllll friend"

"I do not!" "FYI (yes, he said "F" "Y" "I") she's my "friend" girl, not my "girl friend" heavy emphasis on the hanging quotes.

And so the morning went.

There is a definitive chill in the morning air, so we took the scenic route to school. Lovely fall color and shimmering dew.

Note to self, bring the chamois butter in from the car overnight. Face it girls, there is nothing so disquieting as frozen butt butter in the nether regions.

I have a 1:40 ride today with a 55 minute run afterward. Couldn't pick a better day, it's bluebird fresh and sunny. Poor me, having to go out and train in it. Gosh I love being a "stay at home" mom. Heavy emphasis on the hanging quotes

Trimama out!

6 comments:

Iron Pol said...

I can't entirely relate to that last comment. I go to work to get a break.

And let my wife do all her things because she needs breaks, too.

greyhound said...

That is cuuuuuuuuute. Puppy doesn't have a "boy friend" either, just a "friend" boy.

greyhound said...

And send some of that cool crisp down south. We're still waiting for it.

RunBubbaRun said...

Not sure how I feel yet when my daughter tells me she has a boyfriend for the 1st time. I might have to go for a longer run then. Have a good brick workout.

Nancy Toby said...

When do I get to the "stay at home" and watch Oprah all day part?? I'm still waiting for that.

:) said...

Poor Trimama...frozen butt-butter sucks. ;)