Friday, September 08, 2006

Cheering on at IMmoo


Trihubby and I are just packing up a few final things, then we leave for Mad City in the morning. We plan to live blog with pictures throughout the day Sat night and Sunday. So, if the blogspot stars align, we should have live pics of Iron Wil, Trisaratops, Chivalry Chris and the rest of blogland-can't promise pulizter quality pics, but you'll get the picture (I think :-@)

Happy weekend all, and total thanks to Iron Shelley for the great info on Iron Training.

4 comments:

greyhound said...

Can't wait to meet you guys. I've got greyhound schwag packed for the whole tribe.

Nancy Toby said...

Thanks for the live coverage - I can't wait!

Born To Endure said...

Yay...I am can't wait to see pics from the race..hopefully you'll see Tracy!!

Fe-lady said...

Very cool...I will be tuning in tomorrow off and on! Thanks!